Happy February 2nd friends! February is my absolute favorite month of the year and I am so excited that it has finally arrived! I am even more excited this year than usual, because this is my first February in an apartment with Jeff! Eek! I love February for so many reasons...so many birthdays (mine, Jeff's, one of my best friend's to mention a few!), so many hearts + pink, and of course, Valentine's Day! I have always loved Valentine's Day my whole life, and now that I get to spend it with my favorite guy, I love it even more! To kick off this month of LOVE I pulled together all of the CUTEST heart/pink/totally V-day worthy products ever....
PS, for optimum viewing, check this blogpost out on your computer!
To shop any of these items you can 1) click on any of the photos above or 2) click on any of the bolded words below!
PS, anything marked with one star is on the first page of products and anything marked with two is on the second. Just click the little arrow in the middle to check everything out!
THINGS I HAVE & LOVE
* BP mules - I have the second pair (with the silver bar) and I lived in these this last year! Not only are they THE most comfortable shoes ever, but the light pink suede adds such a feminine and classy touch to every outfit! I am dying to get my hands on the bow pair in black!
* Leith pink cardigan - This is a purchase that I snagged during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale back in the summertime, and I have to say, I have worn it an embarrassing amount since then! The color and fit is absolutely perfect (size down) and it is one of those pieces that I find myself reaching for every single week. It's also on sale right now...40% off!
* CoverGirl lipstick - I took a random chance on the Katy Perry CoverGirl lipsticks and they blew me away! I normally don't go for matte lipsticks (I find they are usually so drying and crack throughout the day) but these are super moisturizing and have a satin like finish! My favorite colors are "Sphynx" and "Catoure Tricot-Griffes".
* Hourglass blush - I have never been one to spend money on higher end makeup, but over the years I have become absolutely smitten with Hourglass cosmetics. They make the absolute most gorgeous blushes and highlighters ever and will totally splurge on them every once in a while!
* Kate Spade heart studs - I recently acquired these adorable bling-ed out studs and I think they are so cute and perfect for the month of February! Not to mention...they are rose gold! My fave!
* Old Navy pink moccasins - Because every girl needs a pair of slipper-like shoes that she can wear in public 😉
** J.Crew ruffled bodysuit - I have never in my life thought I would own a bodysuit, but this ruffled one was just too darling that I could not pass it up! I also got it for like $8 or something crazy so I thought I would try it out! The fit is perfect, I ordered a small!
** Who What Wear crossbody (with the scarf) - O.M.G. This purse! I could not believe this was from Target when I saw it! I ordered it immediately and think it is so gorgeous for spring and winter. It also comes in a black and white version too!
** Gray heart pillow - I just cannot resist Valentine's Day decor! I love that since this pillow is gray, it isn't so in your face so that we can have it out all year round. It also looked perfect with our duvet so I knew it was a must...check it out on our bed here.
** Sugarfix double heart necklace -I was recently gifted this little necklace by the Baublebar team and love it so, so much. It is the perfect every day necklace...best part?! It's only $8!
TOP 5 FAVORITES
1. J.Crew flute skirt - I love this classic silhouette and the hot pink color makes it extra fun!
2. Old Navy pink sandals - I think I am going to have to order these bad boys immediately! They look so perfect and comfortable for spring and summer.
3. Forever 21 heart sweatshirt - Because we all need to have that sweatshirt that screams V-day for watching movies, cuddling in, and wearing to sleep!
4. Old Navy joggers - I love a good pair of joggers and I think these pink ones would be perfect for anyone trying to pull together an athleisure look!
5. J.Crew t-shirt - I have always loved J.crew's graphic t-shirts and this one is no exception...so cute under cardigans and chambray tops.
I also wanted to let everyone know that to celebrate the best month ever (!!) I am going to be doing #28daysofpink on my Instagram for the whole month of February...check it out here!