Happy Friday! With Mother's Day right around the corner, I thought I would make a last minute gift guide including some things that I know my mom would absolutely love. All of these gifts are perfect for the warm weather coming up and are under $50...score!
1. Alex and Ani set - my mom absolutely loves Alex and Ani and I think the meaning behind this particular set is SO cute! By far one of my favorites they have come out with!
2. embellished sandals - my friend and I bought these sandals a few weeks ago and we absolutely adore them. I caught my mom trying them on the other day and think it would be such a fun little spring gift to add a pop of color to any mom's wardrobe!
3. lace-up wedges - these wedges are perfect for spring! Not only are they comfy, but they are so versatile. I think many moms would absolutely love these shoes!
4. pineapple candle - for any mom that loves decor or has an office that could use some spring accents, this gold pineapple candle is perfect!
5. partner in crime charm - this is actually meant to be put on a charm bracelet, but I think it would be adorable as a little keychain! My mom is definitely my partner in crime so I love this 😉
6. Peter Thomas Roth set - my mom's absolute favorite skincare brand is PTR! She has used so many of his products over the years so when I saw this little kit on Sephora, I knew it would be perfect to include in this list! This kit comes with mini samples of all his well-known face masks. I love this too because she can try out each one to see which she likes at a cheaper price!
7. laser-cut tote - this is seriously the most perfect and versatile spring tote ever! I think most Mommas would love this neutral bag, I know mine would! I love that it goes with every outfit and the fact that it's on sale. Nothing better than a crisp, white bag to go with every spring and summer outfit..
SHOP THE POST
PS, all these gifts are available through Ebates, so if you plan on shopping online, make sure you activate that to get cash back!