I am officially on my way to my dream destination, with a long day of flying ahead of me! So, today I thought I would share what I am wearing in the airport and some tips for picking out the perfect outfit!
SHOP THE POST
1. We rented an apartment for our trip, which happens to not come with an iron! I am extremely OCD about my clothes being straight and not wrinkled! When picking out my airport outfit, I decided to go with something that would be super comfy, but would also help with this. The dress I am wearing on the plane gets wrinkled so quickly, so I decided to wear it on the flight, as opposed to having it rolled in my suitcase! I have never been one to love wearing jeans or pants on a plane anyways, so this was a win-win!
2. I am bringing my trench on the plane (my coat for the trip) for two reasons. The first is that it usually can be very cold on a plane, so it's nice to have a little jacket to throw on or use as a blanket! This jacket is also quite heavy so that's another thing I don't have to worry about weighing down my suitcase!
3. I chose my favorite sandals to wear on the plane because they are so breathable and comfy! These sandals go with so many outfits, bonus!
4. While I don't plan on wearing my hat on the actual plane ride, I decided to throw it in my tote bag so that it doesn't get crushed in my checked luggage! It's also nice to have a hat to throw on after an 8+ hour plane ride when landing!
5. My layered pendant necklace is also coming with me on the plane ride because this necklace is horrible to get untangled! I absolutely love the way it looks on, so I just decided to wear it so that I won't have to do with untangling when I get there!
PS, want to see all the Paris action? Make sure to follow my blog for new posts Mon-Fri and my Instagram for daily pictures of our adventures!