Eek! Was it just me or did this last week totally feel like Fall?? I had my first pumpkin latte of the season, wore a big sweater, and was getting the urge to watch Halloweentown every time I turned the TV on...a little excessive? Maybe, but this girl just loves Fall! In honor of my favorite season, I wanted to share my 5 must have accessories for the Autumn months. These are pieces I have been loving and seriously don't think I could live without!
1. suede bag - suede is my absolute obsession at the moment so I totally swooned when I saw this tote bag from BP online! My favorite part? I love the soft blue because it's muted just enough that it can definitely act as a neutral when needed. Plus the zipper detailing on the sides? The cutest!
2. lace up flats - If you follow me on Instagram you may know I have a tiny obsession with lace up flats. There is just something so sophisticated about them! I love the pointed toe and I have lived in them the last two years...hands down favorite.
3. fur vest - I already expressed my love for my new monogrammed vest in this post, but I have always had a special place in my heart for faux fur and fleece pieces. I am absolutely dying over this soft excursion vest from J.Crew! I think it would look adorable with a colored sweater underneath, or just a casual flannel and jeans for school. It's definitely next on my wish list!
4. blanket scarf - I mean is there really an explanation necessary for this? Blankets scarfs have been my go-to (and I think every other girl's) for the last two years and I am still loving them! Living in Michigan during the winter time can be a struggle so a really warm blanket scarf is a must! I am loving this neutral one from Old Navy at the moment but it also comes in a ton of other color combos!
5. tortoise cuff - I am usually not as big on jewelry in the colder months because I think sometimes pairing statement pieces with lots of layers is just a little too much for me! That's why I absolutely adore easy pieces like the monogrammed cuff above. Tortoise is always one of my favorites for Fall, because not only is it a neutral, but it adds the perfect amount of something "extra" to an outfit.
SHOP THE POST
What are your favorite pieces for Fall?